5 scenarios that will help you realize why you need Microsoft Dynamics CRM
By Devi Mahavir, Account Manager
Another hot topic with many of our ERP clients is Dynamics CRM. While ERP is the financial engine of an organization (GL, Orders, Invoices, Inventory, etc.), CRM is the activity tracking engine for an organization (emails, appointments, meetings, etc.).
Why do I need CRM you might ask? The following scenarios will illustrate the potential benefits you may realize if you had Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
1. I have a Microsoft Outlook appointment to meet my customer, but I can’t remember why we are meeting or what information I have already provided. I had a notebook on my desk with the information for that client, and now I can’t find it.
2. I communicate to my customers/vendors frequently throughout the year, and every time I do, I have to search through hundreds of emails to review our conversations.
3. I spend a lot of time and resources creating campaigns to promote my products and services, but I am not sure which campaigns are most successful.
4. I am unable to track who is responsible for replying to a client request or if the request was addressed in a timely manner or at all.
5. To get a full view of my clients’ activities, I need to go to Microsoft Outlook, my accounting system, Excel spreadsheets, paper files, and coworkers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful activity tracking engine for any organization. Efficient tracking of sales related activities provides informative pipeline reports and dashboards. CRM can be customized to create frameworks for organizing and managing processes where systems don’t currently exist, tasks are performed manually, or information is in disparate systems. Improved efficiencies provided by a fully integrated Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Exchange, and Dynamics ERP system can bring great value to your organization.
These are just some of the biggest reason to explore CRM, but there is so much more that Microsoft CRM can do for you. With reporting, customization, and dashboards that are user-tailored, CRM lets you manage, engage and deliver customer service to the highest level of excellence.
For more information on what CRM and GP 2013 can do for you, talk to an Account Manager today! Take some time off now that you have your financial and customer service in check and enjoy the summer months ahead!