InterDyn BMI’s Top 5 Features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
By Jeff Spehn
Microsoft has officially released Dynamics CRM 2013 in November, 2013. There are many new features in this version and we would like to share our “Top 5”.
1. New Navigation – CRM 2013 has new, touch friendly navigation (for touch-screen enabled devices). The collapsible menu navigation also gives more real-estate on the screen to view important information. (Click on the images to view larger)
2. Updated Forms – All forms or screens in CRM 2013 use a modern, updated look. It makes it much easier to see all pertinent information all on one screen.
3. Apps! – With CRM 2013, Microsoft has released their own apps for popular devices to run CRM more efficiently on those devices. Windows Tablets, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone and Android devices have CRM 2013 apps available to use, at no additional cost!
4. Flat Interface/ No more Pop Ups! – CRM 2013 supports several Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari). In addition, records that you open up in CRM 2013 do not open up additional Pop Up Widows or tabs in these browsers. Much easier to use!
5. Auto Save – CRM 2013 introduces an Auto Save feature. Users no longer have to click Save on any record in CRM, it will just save automatically! This feature can be turned off if you like the “old way” of having to click save on a record, but most users will enjoy the freedom of not having to always “save” your changes.
Ready to upgrade your business to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013?
Contact InterDyn BMI today, we are eager to answer your questions!
There are many more new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. For more information, visit http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-vision.aspx.